OpenDRO is an open source project to develop embedded software that runs on digital readouts (DROs) for lathes, mills, and other machine tools.
- Chinese and quadrature/glass scales
- LED and LCD displays with matrix keypads
- USB/RS-232 PC interface
- Functions including boltholes, hole grids, vectoring, summing, LEC, RPN calculator, radius, and more
- Absolute and incremental points with workspaces
- Lua-based automation
- SD memory card reading/writing
CategoriesHuman Machine Interfaces
Last year saw the hackers unleash their expertise in skills for a ransom - targeting those unpatched computers in data-critical institutions. Only if the computers were patched on time, billions of dollars could have been saved. ManageEngine’s Patch Manager Plus comes to your rescue, offering you an automated patching solution, now on cloud, for latest hotfixes of Windows updates and a wide range of third-party applications (over 550 of them).
Automate patching with Patch Manager Plus, sit back & relax!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This opendro system is nicely programmed.