OpenDRO is an open source project to develop embedded software that runs on digital readouts (DROs) for lathes, mills, and other machine tools.
- Chinese and quadrature/glass scales
- LED and LCD displays with matrix keypads
- USB/RS-232 PC interface
- Functions including boltholes, hole grids, vectoring, summing, LEC, RPN calculator, radius, and more
- Absolute and incremental points with workspaces
- Lua-based automation
- SD memory card reading/writing
CategoriesHuman Machine Interfaces
21st century technology-sector leadership requires not only optimal financial performance but also attention to many other factors, including management and investor confidence, risk and resilience, legal compliance, innovation, environmental impact, social responsibility, and reputation. Successfully managing these areas may determine which tech companies have the fortitude to succeed in the future. Here’s to those that made the list.
Who are today’s top global tech leaders?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
This opendro system is nicely programmed.