*** Imagine Picture Viewer does not work with 64-bit OS. We'll be glad if someone compiles it for 64-bit. ***
Imagine Picture Viewer is a simple photo-viewer for Windows with some basic picture-editing capability. The project is based on Microsoft .net Framework. Further it is targeted to be built on Linux using Mono.
- Simple, Lightweight and Easy to use
- Supports Zoom, Rotate, Flip, Crop and Resize
- Picture Editing Support
- Brightness, Contrast, Color balance, Blur and Sharpen
- Various filters like grayscale, Sepia, Black'n'White, Pixelette and more...
- Fullscreen Mode
- Upload picture to Twitpic and Tweet directly
- Upload picture to Flickr, Picasa & ImageShack
- Send email directly from the application using GMail & Live Mail
Follow Imagine Picture Viewer
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Older versions of Imagine Picture Viewer worked on Windows 10. The new versions 2.2.3 and 2.2.4 do NOT work in Windows 10.
Recently it worked, now no longer works. Windows 8.1 x32
The application does not work in Windows 8.1 x64. It fails during start.
Needs a thumbnail browser.
Crashes upon start. Win7 64 bit.