Open eSign allows software developers and technical parties in a company to create secure, online (web-based) forms and documents that follow a business process flow and enable legally recognized electronic signatures using digital signature technology.
- Electronic signatures allow for legal, paperless contracting using open, industry-standard technologies.
- Send out sales agreements and other business contracts easily and instantly to a worldwide audience.
- Hire new employees using online packages of documents.
- Sign financing documents for new loans or for debt consolidation.
- Know the status of all documents in the process flow that supports multiple documents and multiple parties. You'll never lose another document or have to wait while someone else is processing it.
- Keep track of and access all your data stored in your documents.
- Push or pull data to and from anywhere over the Internet, including other systems like CRM, credit card processors, background investigations, payroll systems, etc.
- Create reusable HTML fragments, pages and documents.
- Secure access to your documents from anywhere in the world.
- Full encryption of documents and data ensures privacy.
- Digital signature technology creates provably original snapshots of documents, data and activity logs.
- Activity logs keep track of the process flow.
- Easy versioning between test and production code. All code is online accessible.
- Documents in standard HTML+CSS ensures their accessibility now and in the long-term future across myriad devices including PCs and smart phones.
- No proprietary data formats, document formats or digital signatures.
- Offline signature verification allows documents and transactions to be exported for long-term storage outside of the platform.
- No bloated, outdated PDF files requiring special plugins or software installs
- Open Source License, with a commerical license option available
Be the first to post a review of Open eSign!