The Open Extract Processor (OEP) is a database ETL utility capable of merging/sorting/aggregating large partitioned database extracts. Native data files can be created from text files or from the accompanying MYSQL and Oracle import/export programs.
- Fast export import utilities for Oracle and MYSQL.
- Simple fixed width native data files for fast efficient storage of dense data.
- Partitioned files handled as a single virtual entity.
- Sorting for very large files.
- Multiple file merging transforms.
- Text file import export routines.
- Fast summing of sorted files.
- Hash join multi table aggregations.
- Web based report generator.