The Objeck language is an object-oriented programming language with functional features. All data types are treated as objects. The language consists of a compiler, VM (with garbage collector and JIT compiler) along with a command-line debugger.
- Object-oriented and functional programming support
- Support for threads, serialization, database access, regex, HTTPS, XML, JSON and more
- Support for polymorphic methods and functions
- Type inference
- Unicode support
- Automatic memory management
- x86 and x86_64 JIT compiler support
- Command line debugger
Be the first to post a review of Objeck!