NOCC is a simple and fast Webmail client which can handle POP3, SMTP, and IMAP servers. It is written with PHP5 (uses sessions), has low requirements (no database, frames). Features multi-language support, MIME attachments, displays HTML messages.
- Easy installation since no database needed.
- Can connect to IMAP and POP3 servers.
- Sending mails over local sendmail installation or external SMTP servers.
- Multi-language support.
- You can change all the colors and fonts easily with “themes”.
- Use no frames and XHTML 1.0 for maximum compatibility with any browser (even text browsers).
- Works on Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac OS.
- Distributed under Open Source license.
CategoriesEmail Clients (MUA)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Using NOCC for remote access to my own mail server for a few years now. Works great, does not require any maintenance, just runs in Apache virtual folder and delivers.
very good project, thanks!
Good job! Simple to use. Thanks!
It's simple and useful.
Works fine for me as Webmail-Proxy