NijigenDownloader is a bash shell script that allow users to choose thumbnails ( this feature can be turned off ) before downloading the images from danbooru engine driven sites.
- Interactive or automatic at your will
- Download images from danbooru engine driven sites (oreno.imouto.org, konachan.com...)
- Keep a log of all downloaded images and thus no duplication
- Writen in bash script, easy to customize
- One or more instances of the script can run concurrently without any conflict
- When in interactive mode, one can choose image to download by choosing their thumbnails.
- Auto detecting maximum pages
- Can generate crash report (a list of urls to be downloaded before a crash)
- Use image hash to detect duplication so that dupls from different sites can be avoided
Be the first to post a review of NijigenDownloader!