A tool to download images from 4chan, 2chan, chanarchive and more! Automatic rescanning for new images is supported as well as simultaneous watching multiple threads. Since it is written in Qt/C++ it is available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Download images from 4chan, 2chan, chanarchive.org, archive.foolz.us
- Other chans can be supported via plugins
- Shows thumbnails of downloaded images
- Watch different threads simultaneously
- Supports scanning of overview pages (e. g. boards.4chan.org/wg/1)
- Open/reload/delete option for each downloaded images
- Saves opened threads, and continues to watch the next time the program is opened
Works well monitoring and downloading images from multiple 4chan threads using the original file names. One irritating bug: Can't cope with (some/all?) accented characters
You can also use quadchan.com to browse and download 4chan threads.
There is a bug that keeps unnerving me for months. Exception handling fails when you press delete without a file being selected. Fix that please, it also will crash when you tip DEL two times when there is only one file left. Instant crash, all threads gone from list.
Works great, i've been using it for a long time now. But since the 4chan added webm it would be great if they were downloaded like the pictures
we need moar chan compatibility.