The nap scripting language is an object oriented scripting language which brings together the best features of various scripting languages found on different platforms.
The nap-script is a C like programming and scripting language with the following characteristics:
- compiles into bytecode
- it runs in a virtual machine
- can be executed standalone or embedded in C/C++ code
- has a well defined assembly language
- can do runtime compilation
- has a syntax very similar to C without pointers
... and it is still under development :)
Check out the mercurial repository to get a glimps on the code.
- Run-time compilation
- Embeddable scripts
- Native method execution
- Bytecode executed by VM
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of nap-script!