NagiosQL is a professional, web based configuration tool for Nagios 2.x/3.x and other Nagios based monitoring tools. It is designed for large enterprise requirements as well as small environments. Any Nagios functionalities are supported.
- Support for Nagios 2.x/3.x and other Nagios compatible monitoring tools
- Support for several configuration sets on different Nagios servers (domains)
- Common domain for standardized configuration objects
- Support for local filesystem, FTP and SSH/SCP
- Support for every known Nagios object definition option
- Support for template definitions (host, services, contacts)
- Free variable support
- Configurations are stored in a MySQL database
- Scripting interface for automated job processing (import, export, test, restart)
- Very stable configuration importer for existing configuration files
- Security system for object based user/group access rights
- Powerful installer for an easy installation and upgrade
- Multilingual support
- Continuous development since 2005
- Requires a webserver, PHP 5.2 or above and MySQL/MariaDB 5.x or above
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Very good open source project.