Product at a GlanceMPC-HC does not require any special configuration, just download it and go. There are dozens of user-friendly options to choose like a wide range of A/V formats. And you can design a default format with LAV filters or other DirectShow decoders that are based on the FFmpeg decoder. With MPC-HC you have the options to select an aspect ratio that matches your playback device and personal preferences. For example, the Pan & Scan mode crops videos to fill the screen without letterboxing by omitting portions of the image, which may be appropriate on some devices. Advanced users may use MPC-HC to configure the output renderer for video playback.
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of MPC-HC’s features:
- Lightweight—MPC-HC allows you to watch movies on any SSE CPU, even on your old computer back from '01.
- Customizable—With its wide array of options, MPC-HC toolbars can be customized to fit almost any needs.
- All around player—MPC-HC can also be used as DVB player.
- Supports dozens of formats—MPC-HC supports WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, SND, AU, AIF, AIFC, AIFF, MIDI, MPEG, MPG, MP2, VOB, AC3, DTS, ASX, M3U, PLS, WAX, ASF, WM, WMA, WMV, AVI, CDA, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, D2V, MP4, SWF, MOV, QT, along with GPU assisted decoding.
- Worldwide language support—MPC-HC has been translated into 33 languages.
|MPC-HC requires no special configuration because it’s easy to use, and it supports DVDs with menus, chapter navigation, and subtitles.||Even though MPC-HC is easy for most people to use, it would be nice to have some documentation or a forum for support to go deeper.|
- Version: 1.7.6
- File size: 10 MB
- Date added: July 5, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows XP and newer
Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) is an extremely light-weight, open source media player for Windows®. Media Player Classic Home Cinema supports all common video and audio file formats available for playback. Based on the original Guliverkli project, Media Player Classic Home Cinema contains a lot of additional features and bug fixes. Plus Media Player Classic Home Cinema is 100% spyware free, there are no advertisements or toolbars.
We care about keeping an open project, open and free for contributions wherever they may come from.
- All around player
- Supports dozens of formats
- Multi-language support
sin duda alguna el mejor reproductor que e conocido nunca me a dado problemas :D
Yeah It,s A Best Player Specially For HD Format Videos Thank U Admin Nice Sharing www.lyricsbling.com
Great tool, compact, it is 'the safest most powerful robust compatible video player i have ever encountered' and i have seen a few, if there is a better one out there, for free, i haven't heard of it. all media players should strive to be at least as good as this project... why would you pay for a media player when this is everything you will ever need? Danny Glastonbury (20 Years Computer Exp)
The best media player you can have for free !
Great video player, simple to use and I never have a problem with trying to get a file to work.