Mounter2 mounts several iso images with a graphical interface to save you from having to type commands out to mount unmount. With mounter2 its as easy as select a file and a quick mouse click. All without the need for a root password.
you will need gtk and also udevil.
if your distro does not provide udevil a link to the udevil homepage is provided in the readme.
-- soon to come drag and drop functionality --
there is also a deb package and readme
included in the mounter2debian file
if you are on a debian based distro
including ubuntu and have trouble
compiling sources please try this
- Updated mounter2debian to address some issues between distros
- BE SURE TO CHECK THE README AS DEPENDENCIES HAVE CHANGED
- mount multiple iso files
- mount without the need for a root password
- Gtk interface
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
i was installed the deb package and a mount iso option automaticly appear to my nautilus. great software.