ML.NET allows developers to evaluate C# code inside XQuery applications running on MarkLogic. Your XQuery applications can now call existing system or custom .NET assemblies, or create new classes on-the-fly. ML.NET consists of an XQuery library that communicates with a secure .NET web service, which is responsible for dynamically compiling, caching, and evaluating .NET code.
- Call existing system and custom .NET assemblies
- Dynamic compilation of .NET code from XQuery
- Caching of dynamically compiled assemblies for re-use
- Automatic clean up of cached assemblies
- Automatic conversion of XQuery data types to .NET data types and back
- Authentication to prevent unauthorized users from executing arbitrary .NET code
Be the first to post a review of ML.NET!