Delphi developers can access .Net libraries through COM technology which requires Library registrations and a whole lot of stuff before the inter-process communication between the Delphi Type Library objects and the .Net Library object types can be established. The era of creating and registering a Type Library for .Net Libraries in Delphi is finally over. CrystalNet Technologies have introduced .Net Runtime Library for Delphi which provides a set of low-level routines used by Delphi compiler using COM to invoke the behaviours of the CrystalNet Runtime Environment. The CrystalNet Runtime environment implements the execution model, built-in functions and other fundamental behaviours of a .Net programming language.
The latest version supports 64bit application.
You can review this project and provide feedback to improve the functionalities and processes of the runtime library.
- Access .Net Libraries without Registration of Type Libraries in Delphi.
- Load .Net Assemblies in Delphi.
- Create instance of .Net Types in Delphi.
- Access base class libraries of .Net framework in Delphi.
- Accessing external .Net Library Type Objects(Fields, Properties, Methods, Events etc).
- .Net Event Handling and Callbacks in Delphi.
- Supports Delphi 7 and higher versions
- Support 64bit delphi application
Be the first to post a review of .Net Runtime Library for Delphi!