Minsky enables the simulation of models (particularly from economics) defined in terms of coupled ordinary differential equations. The models are defined using a drawing canvas (rather like VisSim), and a double entry bookkeeping system known as a Godley table.
- Graphical modelling environment
- Godley table for entering financial flows
- System ODE solver
- Export of system as XML
- Export of system as LaTeX
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I think Minsky is a promising software for explaining economics and together with lessons and articles of professor Keen on Patreon is a great tool for learning and understanding economics. Support from dr. Russel is also great.
Economics needs this better financial analysis.
Great tool helpful to understand Econometrics
download free book kataby.blogspot.com
A program written exclusively for understanding economic dynamics has been long overdue. Now people can see and understand the economy themselves without relying on the mainstream media!