MathMod is a mathematical modeling software that visualize and animate implicit and parametric surfaces.
MathMod supports: 3D and 4D plotting and animation, OBJ output file format, Textue and pigmentation support, Noise and Turbulence effects support,Large set of scripted examples.
Changelog for MathMod-4.1 (14/03/2016)
1) Add tools to create/edit/delete sliders without having to edit the script manually: see this youtube video https://youtu.be/FWazJIuC0zo
2) Localization Support for decimal separators as Comma (,) or Point (.)
The decimal separator is set by the field "DotSymbol" in the "mathmoconfig.js" file.
3) By default MathMod will use the Fusion/Dark theme but you can define your own style/theme with the "mathmoconfig.js" file.
4) Four new MathMod scripts, for a total of 341 integrated scripts.
5) Five Video Tutorials to quickly learn how to use some MathMod features: https://www.facebook.com/MathMod-529510253833102/
6) Bug fix and code optimization.
Beautiful software, allows one to play with 3D geometries with ease.
A nice replacement for the old K3DSurf under Linux, especially when compiled against Qt5.
Nice JS powered app Just compiled it with QT 4.8.4 by just adding a local libQT5json, and it runs like charm Add that possibility to the src and it becomes a 5 star