It is a software that is built to practice mouse handling. It is simple and straight forward to use. No game like interface, so ideal to use in class. Anyone, who may not like gaming, but want to learn mouse handling can try it. It is built in java, So it can on any type of system.
- Straight forward practice method, ideal to use in class.
- Stores time spent on practice and evaluates improvement under ideal conditions.
- Four levels for double click speed, independent of operating system's doble lick operation.
- Portable, as built in Java.
- Other features inherent from Java
CategoriesComputer Aided Instruction (CAI)
Follow Master Mouse
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Works OK on MacPro3,1 OS X 10.9.3 . Double Click speed is set too fast for most users: there needs to be a way to adjust this before the first test. Also: there needs to be a user setting limit to how many clicks in a round: I just kept clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking ... with no indication of how many clicks were left in the round - finally had to just quit for EACH of the 3 Modules in the click speed practice area. So, does it just go forever and ever and ever with no end to each practice module? There needs to be a countdown of how many clicks are left until the end, and the round evaluation.
This is my first project on open source. Any suggestions are most welcome.