The MangaStream Downloader is an open source application written in Java for managing and downloading manga from the site mangastream.com and mangafox.me. It is written under the GNU-GPL license and uses an open source HTML parser - TagSoup.
Follow the project page on Facebook for updates: https://www.facebook.com/MangastreamDownloader
- Download manga and save it automatically to a specified location.
- Check for new chapters of your followed manga.
- Easy to use.
- Custom chapter folder names (v2.1).
- Able to zip newly downloaded folders (v2.1).
- Now supports mangafox.me as well. (v4.0).
Does exactly as described. Great software, great support!
I like the idea, but the software, now, it don't works. If I try to download Naruto, chapter 1, it downloads chapter 510. If I try with chapter 2, it downloads One Piece, chapter 597.
works just as stated :)