A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
Follow LXR Cross Referencer
With a view into both web and network health, you'll be able to pinpoint the cause of an outage instantly, whether it's within your network, a provider's network or the SaaS application. Save time, track SLAs and clear tickets faster.
Are you involved with your company's network performance/operations team?