This is a C++ code to simulate life processes and responses to external stimulii in multicellular organisms by replicating the data flow in an actual organism using a straightforward approach. It can simulate both stimulus response and life processes(like respiration,excretion etc.) at the same time using multi-threading techniques. Digital DNA simulation- translation and transcription of DNA template to RNA is now supported.
Users can also simulate cells and tissues using inbuilt classes.
- Data Flow Replication Method implemented
- Text UI
- Parallel Simulation of Life Processes via OpenMP 3.0 API
- Cellular Response and Digital DNA Module
- Sequenced Cell Control Simulation Module
- Library Implementation (header files) for easy extension
- Simulation of DNA Translation and Transcription
All the systems are now updated in LivMach 1.1 PLEASE USE,DEVELOP AND SHARE