Updates and cleans up your computer with a simple GUI. No need to ever memorize terminal commands again! Currently is fully working on Arch Linux, and all Debian based distro's. Rpm based distro's are next on the list. Be sure to choose the right file for you distro...
As a side note, I'm only in eighth grade so I have tons of time to work on this project, any feature suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Current things I'm working on are:
Porting to rpm based distro's
Displaying the number of package updates
Displaying the amount of space freed during cleaning
Adding a scheduler so maintenance can be performed automaticly
If you have any more suggestions let me know!
- Simplistic Straight Forward GUI
- Updates the system AND cleans it.
- Works quickly and isn't disruptive
- Still in very active development, so new features can easily be requested.
- No need to spend time compiling the application, installs in seconds.
- Does what needs to be done and doesn't bombard you with millions of settings and pages of statistics.
Be the first to post a review of Linux Maintainer!