LinK+ IDE is a simple IDE for Linux Kernel Developers and Lovers. It is based on Eclipse IDE customized for Linux kernel programming. It reduces the development time and executes code in an elegant fashion. This IDE supports Linux kernel configuration, compilation & emulation, system call development and device driver development. LinK+ IDE includes various templates in the category of character, block and network device driver subsystems for device driver development. It includes various bus infrastructure templates and also provides Linux device driver code completion, code assistance & code navigation for developers.
LinK+ IDE for 32 & 64-bit architecture : https://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/files/installers/
LinK+ Update Site (compatible with Eclipse IDE v3.6.x ): http://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/files/repository/
User Manual: http://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/files/documentation/LinK%2B_UserManual_Rev4.pdf
- Supports Hardware Architectures: x86, x86_64, ARM (No support in this release)
- Linux Device Driver Auto Code Generation
- Linux Device Driver Code Completion and Navigation
- Wizard for Kernel Configuration & Compilation
- Reduction in Kernel Compilation Time through ccache & distcc
- QEMU Emulator support for Linux Kernel Image Emulation & debugging
- Linux System Call Development
- Supports both debian and RPM linux families
- Support of sparse for static analysis of linux device driver
Nice one from CDAC!I used student edition.This is far better than that!