Lin-guider is an astronomical autoguiding program for Linux. It supports Philips, Logitech, uvc webcams, QHY5, QHY6, DSI2PRO, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK, Starlight Xpress, ZWO ASI astrocams for video and FTDI chip-based, parallel port-based (LPT), GPIO-based, GPUSB devices, Nexstar-protocol based and QHY5, QHY6, QHY5L-II-M, QHY5L-II-C, QHY5-II, ATIK, Starlight Xpress, ZWO ASI astrocams for pulse guiding.
Starlight Xpress ltd. is helping this project http://www.sxccd.com/
- Added DSI2PRO support, added linear historamm
- Added QHY6 full support
- Added network notifications and base remote control
- Added new devices QHY5L-II-M, QHY5-II, GPUSB, GPIO, dithering by RPC
- Added support for QHY5L-II-C
- Added support for Nexstar protocol
- Added support of ATIK cameras
- Added 12-bit video mode for QHY5L-II(C,M)
- Added support for ZWO ASI cameras
- Added support for Starlight Xpress cameras
- Added viewport zoom
This tool can be used quite intuitively and the user interface gives a good overview of the most important parameters. Furthermore questions will be answered very fast by the support team. Thanks for that!
It's a awesome program. Just require more detailed installation and user guidelines. Got a QHY5R-II Color. Will it support the same.
The best auto guiding software! I mean it! Thank you for adding support for Starlight Xpress cameras.
Excellent software and support. Probably the best guiding software of any platform. Thanks so much for all the additional features and changes. Dan
This is an excellent tool, well designed and easy to use. Good job!