Lifeograph is a diary program to take personal notes on life. It has all essential functionality expected in a diary program and strives to have a clean and streamlined user interface.
- supports encrypted (with real encryption) and unencrypted diaries
- automatically logs out when not used for some time (to protect your diary when you forget to log out doing some other thing) (optional)
- automatically formats entry titles and subheadings (like tomboy)
- wiki-like rich text formatting
- basic searching/filtering and replacing text
- themes in text editor
- favorite entries
- entry tagging
- spell checking
- links between entries and to uris (http://, file://, mailto://, etc…)
- automatic backups
- printing individual entries or whole diaries
- basic statistical charts
- image thumbnails in entries
On linux a quite decent and useful programm, but on Windows its just 0.2.0 (vs 1.2.1) and does not look like the screenshot in the slightest bit. A lot of features are missing and it looks just like a textbox with a calendar beside it.