Libsecrm (LIBrary for SECure ReMoval) is a set of replacements for these standard C functions which cause data removing from files. The data is first securely wiped, then the original functions are called. See http://libsecrm.sf.net for details.
- Wipes data like the shred program, but supports other algorithms, too.
- Wipes data during deleting, opening and truncating files.
- Wipes memory allocated by programs.
- Portable and customisable.
- Has an Application Programming Interface (API) for use by software developers.
Be the first to post a review of Secure Removal Library!