Ops is a C++ library and a Python module for reading configuration files. The files are written in Lua, which makes the configuration files easy to read and write for the beginner, and yet very powerful for advanced users.
- Reading configuration files written in Lua
- Support of Booleans, integers, floats, doubles and strings, and vectors (of any of the previous types)
- Calls to functions defined in the configuration file
- Constraints on the entries (e.g., positive integer, list of acceptable values, ...)
- Saving the Lua definitions of all variables (except functions) that have been read in a configuration file
- Exception raised whenever an error occurs
Be the first to post a review of Ops!