This is libmtp 1.1.5
A bug fix and improvements release.
Changes from 1.1.4 to 1.1.5:
- Soname libmtp.so.9.0.5 - binary compatible.
- Stop forcing altinterface 0! That bug has been around like
forever and libgphoto2 never did this. It screws up some
Samsung devices and is the prime reason for releasing this
update so soon after 1.1.4 as I know a lot of people out there
have Samsung devices!
- Integrated Sajid Anwars hard long-term work on MTPZ. There
are no secret keys or certificates inside libmtp, if you need
these to talk to your MTPZ device (Zune models, Windows
Phones) you need to get a file of secrets from some other
place, preferably Microsoft.
- Expose getthumbnail method and the Add Storage events as
needed for a GNOME VFS project by Philip Langdale.
- Rearrange and try to understand some SONY device modes
again and again.
- A udev script fix from Alessio Treglia to avoid poking
around on Canon EOS 3D.
- Devices, devices, devices...