Library for handling XBee / XBee-PRO RF modules. The library is written in C and supports the following platforms: Linux (x86, MIPSel), Windows (x86), AT91 SAM7 microcontrollers.
- Portable driver for XBee / XBee-PRO RF modules.
- Port available for Linux on x86.
- Port available for Linux on MIPSel.
- Port available for Windows on x86.
- Port available for AT91 SAM7 microcontrollers.
- Virtual network interface allows to tunnel UDP/IP packets through your XBee module under Linux.
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Well documented source code and easy to use API.