An Object Persistent Framework written in Embarcadero's Delphi (Object Pascal). This Value Type Framework provides a base class (ThcObject) composed of attribute objects that can be automatically persisted to an object store (normally an RDBMS).
- support for DevExpress QuantumGrid via a custom datasource
- uses MGM pattern to support any non data-aware controls
- tracks attribute/object changes and automatically generates update SQL
- supports Interbase Express, ADO, and Advantage data access layers
- provides for object coding constructs such as Person.LastName.AsString := 'Smith';
- Supports VCL and FMX (limited controls)
promising framework! some polishing - and all be done!))
Very promising! hcOPF has the potential to be the future of OPF frameworks for Delphi. Still in active development, but usable. There is a lack of mature documentation. +10 vote from me!