I did what any real geek would do; I have written a compiler compiler. It is called Language Processor. A software that you can feed in a language definition with its semantic and you get an object that can run your program in your defined language.
- dsl generator
- lightweight and easy to use single jar
- tutorial @ http://yeahbutactually.blogspot.com/
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Be the first to post a review of Language Processor!