jXLS is a small and easy-to-use Java library for writing Excel files using XLS templates and reading data from Excel into Java objects using XML configuration
- XML and binary Excel format output
- Java collections output by rows and by columns
- Conditional output
- Expression language in report definition markup
- Multi-spreadsheet generation
- Native and parameterized Excel formulas
- Area listeners to adjust excel generation
- Excel comments mark-up
- Custom Commands
great api! thanks for your work !
Great API to work with excel
So much quicker than straight POI.
It's awesome but lacks a feature of image handling i guess. I found everything very easy to use except image. Can you guys please enhance that feature as well. Or if there is any please provide me link.
Nice job! Easy and powerful to use.