User-friendly and proficient Java program to keep passwords in encrypted databases. High security standard and data safety measures. Storage of huge text documents and sets of images feasible. File format relies on "Password Safe" V3 files (Twofish-CBC). Compact cross-platform program with PORTABLE modus, ideal for USB sticks, Linux, Mac, etc.
Requires Java JRE 1.6 or higher.
The Password Safe database library is available at project PWSLIB3.
For license/usage questions visit the Wiki pages!
- strongly encrypted database
- password and login wallet
- website reference wallet
- text document and image wallet
- true random password generation
- password history
- expire time monitoring
- PORTABLE modus for multi-hosting
- high-level data security
- Fast and easy compliance reporting and real-time event correlation
- File integrity monitoring, real-time remediation, and USB device monitoring
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
thank you jpws
I have used JPassword for 3 days. It is fully accomplishes what I need. Great!
Very nice - cross platform and a nice search feature.
Fantastic little tool. I use in with Ubuntu, Mac, and Windows. A super way to manage all my passwords and to generate new, strong passwords. Highly recommended!
This is a great little portable password vault app. I've used it for about 1.5 years now and switch between Linux and Windows with a USB stick without problem. I hear v0-6-0 is on the way and will be out soon!!