ATTENTION: Migrating to https://github.com/estigma88/jdhtuq.
jDHTUQ is a peer-to-peer DHT system based in Chord algorithm, but built like API to generalize the implementation of peer-to-peer DHT systems. jDHTUQ have two fundamental services , put and get of resource.
- Layered Architecture
- Lower coupling
- Easily adaptable to any routing algorithm
- Easily adaptable to any resources management
- Independent communication module configurable
- Implementation of two forms of communication, one in data struture and another on the network
- Xml properties files
- Xml-based communication
- One implementation of Chord algorithm
- One implementation of a resources management (DHash)
- Gui-oriented education
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
The code depicting Chord is working good !!! Thanks a lot !!! My requirement is to choose a directory instead of a file, and copy the directory to the correponding node, where the hashed directory path matches. Can you just specify the files that needs to be modified for the same