A small, simple JDBC helper library to aid in serialising/deserialising Java objects between a database.
- Simple serialisation and deserialisation of POJOs to and from JDBC databases.
- Uses annotated classes, so that there are no xml setup files. Code and go.
- A whole INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE can be performed on a single line of code.
- Has iterators, in case you don't need a whole list of POJOs.
- Contains simple JUnit test files showing typical usage patterns.
- Provides a choice of helper interfaces. Choose your own level of interaction with JDBC.
Be the first to post a review of JDBCHelper!