Player MP3 written in JAVA, use the library BasicPlayer 3.0 of javazoom.
- Supported Audio Types: MP3, OGG.
- A .exe file with icon for start the java program.
- Open and Save external Playlist (M3U, PLS, XSPF)
- A Toggle Playlist Repeating button and a Toggle Playlist Shuffling button.
- Set Volume.
- Add single or multiple files, or a directory with inside mp3.
- Options in the settings for allow the search of mp3s inside sub-directories.
- Track loaded by a Thread for not freeze the program when you load a lot of tracks.
- Playlist Editor window with inside the track loaded.
- Menu on right click in the Playlist.
- Read the information inside the TAG ID3 of the mp3s.
- Multilanguage (for now English & Italian).
The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
nice simple player. I tock this player as my main mp3 player since i was sick of those huge mp3 that can do too many task