This project provides a set of libraries written in Java to easily manipulate Multi-Criteria Decision Aid (MCDA) concepts, especially related to outranking methods, and XMCDA files.
- Help develop outranking-related methods
- Provides appropriate data structures
- Provides helper methods (sort, categorize, ...)
- Easy conversion to and from XMCDA format
- Utilities for writing XMCDA web services
- Basic utilities for converting csv to XMCDA files
SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor (NPM) is the ONLY monitoring solution with NetPath™ for hop-by-hop visibility into your critical paths, on-premises and into the cloud. NPM also features PerfStack™, helping you accelerate identification of root cause by dragging-and-dropping network performance metrics on a common timeline for immediate visual correlation across all of your network data. See why we're the leader. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of J-MCDA!