Interval Container Library (ICL): An STL based generic library for computations on intervals, interval containers and cubes
- Efficient stl compatible interval_sets and interval_maps
- All set theoretic operations are available as infix and inplace operators
- Iterator support on the level of intervals and elements
- Interval_bitset implementation for very large compressed bitsets
- Aggregation of associated values on overlap
- Correctness validated by automatic law based testing
- The core ICL is accepted into the boost c++ library collection
Follow Interval Container Library (ICL)
Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Interval Container Library (ICL)!