IQuant is an automated pipeline for quantitative proteomics based upon isobaric tags. It integrates post-processing tool of protein identification and advanced statistical algorithms to process the MS/MS signals generated from the peptides labeled by isobaric tags for quantification. IQuant can run from a graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a command-line interface and work with both Windows and Linux system. This website contains the IQuant software, an example data labeled by iTRAQ-8plex for testing and a user's manual. If you have any question about IQuant, please contact me: email@example.com.
The source code of IQuant can be found here "https://sourceforge.net/p/iquant/code/".
- Support iTRAQ-8plex, iTRAQ-4plex and TMT-6plex labeling data
- Run from a graphical user interface (GUI) as well as a command-line interface
- Work with both Windows and Linux system
- Support identification result from Mascot or other search engines with mzIdentML format
- Provide a GUI for viewing result interactively
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
IQuant is well designed for isobaric tags labeling data analysis.