** PLEASE NOTE: My company is moving to Exchange, so the limited work I was doing on this application will be ending. Thanks for those that have been using it, I appreciate your comments. For those that tried using it but didn't get things working, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out **
Notes to Google Sync is an application developed to sync your Domino calendar with Google Calendar. It was developed for personal use; but figured I'd open it up for everyone using Sourceforge.
The application has a number of options:
- syncing options
- data options
- connection type (ssl, http)
Settings are saved in the user directory; so the application can be shared by different users on the same computer. It was designed to be run manually or off the startup menu; but I have seen it being run as a service.
- Manually sync Lotus Notes calendar to Google calendar
- Specific which Google calendar to sync
- Specify whether Google will send reminder
- Specify whether to sync on startup
- Minimize to the Tray; Tray menu allows (open, sync, close)
- Schedule Sync to run every X minutes
- Support for appointments, meetings, reminders and full day events
LicenseMicrosoft Public License
Follow Notes to Google Sync
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Reliable and stable, thanks inotessync
it works, but option "custom days ahead" seems to work not right.
Works fine, no Problems, good Work!
Nice and Easy to use.