This is HimemX - the open-source XMS memory manager of FreeDOS. Uses unreal mode when possible and has a very low conventional memory footprint.
Got any patches? Noticed any bugs? Please report your findings on the FreeDOS mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- high performance: uses unreal memory mode instead of protected mode switching
- very low conventional memory footprint: ca. 2 KiB
- open-source (Artistic license) - you are free to look into the code, and improve it as you wish
- requires a 386-compatible CPU
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of HimemX!