Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Aruba's WifiCfg (v1.4) command line tool. Especially useful for BartPE with WolfWare’s WZCLite plugin. Manage multiple connection profiles, check Windows status, connect, ping to verify connection, disconnect.
- Manage profiles for using multiple WiFi access points (new, edit, delete)
- Use stored password, or (for better security) ask user for it at Connect
- Optionally translate ASCII password to hex string (esp. for WEP)
- Check sanity of Windows environment (15 services and System event log)
- Sanity check summary shown as simple LED (red in case of faults)
- Call Aruba Network's “WifiCfg_XP.exe” for the WiFi Connect/Disconnect
- Silent run mode hides logging if WiFi command completed successfully
- Verbose or `Echo only` run modes for error analysis
- Automatic stop/start DHCP service for fast WiFi Connect/Disconnect
- Check connection status (show DHCP assigned IP, ping)
Be the first to post a review of Erik's GUI for WifiCfg!