ClipIt is a lightweight, fully featured GTK+ clipboard manager. It was forked from Parcellite (http://parcellite.sourceforge.net), adding additional features and bugfixes to the project. Please also see http://clipit.rspwn.com/
- Automatically paste selected item
- Save a history of your last copied items
- Search through the history
- Declare static items
- Global hotkeys for most used functions
- Execute actions with clipboard items
- Exclude specific items from history
Clipboard manager that works. However I would like following feature. Rearrange Static items order and Choose not to display items if it is already in static item list
YES!!!!! Finally I found this tool! You can copy to clipboard just by selecting even without mouse(!!) and in/to/from gnome-terminal and all other applications !!! :D
Nice work ! Great project.
The best clipboard manager for Linux out there. Has everything you need and supports search in history. Irreplaceable. The only that suits every need. Works as designed. No bugs, no crashes.
Finally a full-featured clipboard manager for Linux!