Build system and integration libraries allows automatic building of GTK+-2 & 3 applications on OSX using the native Quartz display system, the Mac menubar, and familiar key bindings.
- Based on jhbuild, one of the Gnome build tools
- Native Quartz, no X11 required
- Integration library for Menubar, Dock, and Application Bundle paths
- Bundle-building tool to easily package application into dragable App bundles
Follow GTK+ Mac OS X
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
thanks a lot
Really impressive work to bring GTK to OS X. Thanks!