Mediadownloader is an opensource software that lets you search, watch and download items with Google Image and YouTube. It grabs video streams while browsing with firefox (only linux). Videos can be converted automatically using ffmpeg.
- Search with Google Image and YouTube
- Display results within a mouse scrollable view.
- Save, restore, append to file or append to existing items
- Preview, slideshow, browse, download and convert them all at once
- Batch convert local videos or while downloading with ffmpeg frontend
- Monitor Firefox for sterming videos while browsing (only linux for now)
very easy to use
Thank you for your work! This is great project, very helpful, Fast and Easy!
This program is great, had been available to me in the past, it would have saved a lot of time image searching. Excellent whether you're just wanting to more easily browse images, or to download a massive collection.