Git Extensions is a toolkit aimed at making working with Git on Windows more intuitive. Git Extensions is also available on Linux and Mac OS X using Mono. The shell extension will integrate in Windows Explorer and presents a context menu on files and directories. There is also a Visual Studio plugin to use Git from the Visual Studio IDE. There are video tutorials for some basic functions on YouTube and links for the Git Extensions download page, source code, and documentation here:
* YouTube tutorials: https://git-extensions-documentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/git_extensions.html#video-tutorials
* Git Extensions download page, source code, and documentation: https://git-extensions-documentation.readthedocs.org/en/latest/git_extensions.html#links
- User interface (UI) support—Feature rich user interface for Git
- Windows integration—Windows Explorer integration for Git & Windows 32bit and 64bit support
- Plugin support—Visual Studio (2008/2010/2012/2013) plugin for Git
- Easy install tool—Single installer installs MSysGit, Git Extensions, and the mergetool KDiff3
Follow Git Extensions
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I sincerly consider this app the perfect program I ever tried! => have a look at this site for Free Gift Cards : www.fregifts.com
I Really assume this program the perfect software I at all times tried! => consider having a look at this webiste for Free Goods : www.scripts4geeks.com
Best Git tool ever, makes many things in Git much easier
It doesn't work with my NAS Git remote repository using SSH plain login.
Simply the best graphical front-end for Git out there, hands down. Not without issues, workflow could be just a little less cumbersome here and there, full refresh of the history graph for every little operation is a bit annoying etc. But ofall Git front-ends I've evaluated (and I tried pretty much all of the major ones), this one strikes by far the best balance between features and simplicity, power and ease of use. What I like most about Git Extensions is that while it makes working with Git easier, it doesn't try to hide its complexity too much. This is a great help for beginners to learn to understand what's going on. Helped me a lot within in my company to "evangelize" developers away from Subversion.