This vim plugin provides the ability to convert current file to colored HTML, BBcode, (in future) LaTeX or whatever you have written specification for.
- Converts files to coloured HTML and BBCode
- Allows user to write its own format specification
- Supports «list» and «listchars» options
- Supports displaying closed folds
- Supports adding code for each possible fold (this ability is used to implement analog of g:html_dynamic_folds from 2html script)
- Saves character colors in lines with differencies
- Supports displaying non-printable characters
Be the first to post a review of format.vim!