The Functional Mock-up Interface (FMI) specification intentionally provides only the most essential and fundamental functionalities in the form of a C interface. On the one hand, this increases flexibility in use and portability to virtually any platform. On the other hand, such a low-level approach implies several prerequisites a simulation tool has to fulfill in order to be able to utilize such an FMI component.
The FMI++ library addresses this problem for models and tools with interfaces according to the FMI specification by providing high-level functionalities, which ease the handling and manipulation of such models and tools. Furthermore, the FMI++ library provides utilities to implement FMI-compliant interfaces for a large class of simulation tools.
The FMI++ library intends to bridge the gap between the basic FMI specifications and the typical requirements of simulation tools. It is distributed using a BSD-like license.
- provides functionalities to import FMUs (model description parser, numerical integrators, etc.)
- provides utilities to implement FMI-compliant interfaces for a large class of simulation tools
- interfaces for Java and Python
- uses Boost and SUNDIALS (optional)
- compiles on many plattforms
Be the first to post a review of The FMI++ Library!