Filezilla at a GlanceFilezilla is so easy to download and launch that you might not realize how powerful it is. Just enter a few basic server settings and you’re up and running with a single click. To upload and download files, simply drag and drop them between your Web server and computer. You monitor your actions in the site manager pane, which highlights the status of file uploads and downloads, or bypass the queue with manual transfer. You can also pause or cancel file transfers and even configure transfer speed limits to reduce file transfer errors, making the process of managing your Web site a breeze!
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of Filezilla’s features:
- FTP, FTPS, and SFTP support—Filezilla gives you a choice between several file transfer protocols and encryption methods, while supporting HTTP and the IPv6 Internet protocol.
- Vital Info at a Glance—Filezilla lets you compare your files with server files in the same directory to see if their file name or size is out of sync via highlighted colors..
- Built-in file management—A site manager lets you order transfer tasks via a server list and a transfer queue. It also supports resume, which means you can pause and continue transfers. Filename filters help locate specific files with the conditions you want. And you can edit server files on-the-fly, without downloading and re-uploading them back to the server.
- Easy to navigate—A tabbed user interface allows you to multitask browse servers to transfer files between them simultaneously. Bookmarks provide easy access to frequently used files. You can also drag and drop files between your computer and Web server.
- Advanced file settings—You can configure transfer speed limits to reduce file transfer errors and a network configuration wizard can assist you to configure any confusing network settings.
- Reduces timeout errors—Filezilla checks your network connection and notifies you if it has been idle for too long by sending a keep-alive command.
- Multi-language support—Filezilla is currently available in 47 languages worldwide.
|FileZilla is a reliable, accessible program with many basic functions and advanced tools for expert users. If you are serious about FTP, FileZilla won’t disappoint.||FileZilla stores your FTP credential in plain text instead of encrypting it. Therefore the onus is on you and your operating system to protect private data.|
- Version: 3.9.01
- File size: 21.6 MB
- Date added: July 7, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, & Linux
FileZilla is a cross-platform FTP, SFTP, and FTPS client with a vast list of features, which supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and more. FileZilla's dynamic tools help you move files between your local machine and your Web site's server effortlessly. For example, Filezilla lets you compare your files with in-directory server files to manage file syncing. You can also tab browse between servers and transfer files to them simultaneously, as well as edit server files on the go. And Filezilla is available in 47 languages worldwide!
- FTP client and server
- Supports FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- Built-in file management
- Advanced file settings
- Reduces timeout errors
- Multi-language support
Adware added to this once great piece of software. Shame on you guys for exploiting the trust of your members!
Very cool! Go to * www.games4free.info * and use it to download full version games
Great FTP manager indeed! love it so much, fast & secure and reliable!
Filezilla is very handy multi-platform file transfer tool.
Generally a good product. But I am annoyed that FTP is wiped out by the existence of this product. Yes it is a fairly trouble free . Which is good! But why is there no 'download To' button which lets me pick a directory?. Instead, I required to paste some long complex pathname into a short text box to tell you where I want the file. Developers; You have done a good job. Thanks. I'm glad you spent your personal time to benefit me and others. I really do understand. You guys are great! But, sheesh! The most obvious interface is missing? Don't you actually USE the product you built? I make a source forge project myself. I have only 18 users who seem to repeatedly download it with new release. So I KNOW this is a great product because of the huge number of downloads. But why I am forced to complain about something so obvious? I know you developers worked hard on this. And I DO appreciate it. Thank you!