This package defines an image format that was designed to be easily processed. The image can contain multiple channels. 1, 3 and 4 are common values but any number of channels is possible. This version defines channels with 8, 16 or 32 bits deep and allows mixing different types of channels in the same image. Each channel is stored in a map separated from other channels and can be independently processed without requiring any additional manipulation.
- Support to morphological operations: Dilate, Erode, Open, Close, Gradient, Top Hat and Black Hat
- Masks to perform morphological operations can be easly created with any size and shape.
- Support to arithmetic operations between images. 8 operations are implemented in this release.
- Support to convolution with gray masks
- Support to RLE (Run Lenght Encoding) to binary images
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of FastImageEx!