XMOS based, USB2 audio card, low power consumption, small form factor, 8 synchronous input channels and 4 stereo output channels.
- Connectivity USB Type B - Powered by computer via the USB port
- 5V External power supply (REV3)
- Automatic switching power supply - USB or external 5V power supply, priority on external power supply
- USB 2.0 compatibility - High-Speed devices 480Mb/s compatible via a USB Hub powered
- Drivers - Mac, Windows and Linux, acquiring multi-channel audio with version 2.0 of USB Audio Class. Automatic driver installation by the exploitation system. Third-party driver needed for Windows.
- 8 synchronized analog differential inputs - RJ11 input format, all managed as individual channels, 100kΩ load impedance, providing 4.3 volts for microphones
- 2 Analog stereo outputs - 3.5 mm jack output format, 10 kΩ source impedance
- XMOS XS1-L16A-128-QF124 Processor MIPS 800/1000, 16 threads, speed depend on speed grade (C8,C10)
- Support for standard sampling frequencies - 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Bit stream audio data - 8 inputs and 4 outputs up to 24-bits 192 kHz, ENOB 22-bits
- XSYS2 connectivity - To program the processor using the debug adapter XMOS XTAG2
- Connectivity expansion XMOS - With I/O to add an L-type Core XMOS only for future design
- Noise signals to the acquisition - 0.1% THD, noise Floor medium -132dBv and -112dBv maximum
- Test points - Multiple connections test points ADC/DAC, power supply, etc.
- Based on XMOS USB AUDIO 2.0 MC Reference Design
Follow 8 Sounds USB
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I encountted a problem we I run the .xe on the board: assertion "PLL_REGRD(0x03) == 0x07" failed: file ".././src/pll/pll.xc", line 47 Could you please provide the source code for the XMOC processor?